My Christmas Stocking was full of
Schaaf Tools this morning!!!
Stuffed to over flowing with precision, quality, premium wood carving joy.
Free sharpening e-project
I use beginner quality wood carving tool sets because I teach beginning wood carving. I don’t use tools that are super cheap from the local big box store, and I don’t use tools that are well out of the price range for a beginner who does not yet know if they will love wood carving the way I do. I do use the very tools that I suggest for my beginners …. nice quality, good to get your stared, won’t break the bank tools.
But, OH!, Geez-zoo-flip!! I never expected to own one set of highest quality wood carving tools, that I discovered in my stocking this morning. I think I have been forever spoiled, never able to go back to ‘regular’ beginner’s tool sets again.
And (bragging here a bit) there wasn’t one set but three that will ensure a lifetime of carving fun !!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!
So, the big questions…
* Yes, they are high quality steel!
* Yes, you can get them pre-sharpened by the experts at SchaafTools.com.
* Yes, the handles fit my women’s smaller hand size wonderfully with lots of comfortable room left for our large-handed carvers.
* Yes, the variety of tool profiles are just want my beginners will be using.
* And yes!!! They are very affordable for any beginning carver and will last a lifetime.
So if you don’t hear from me for a while, it not because I am ignoring you … its that I am hold-up in the wood studio letting the basswood chips fly with gay abandonment!